- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
We are equipped to handle most emergency and routine soft tissue and orthopedic surgical procedures in both the foal and the adult horse. Our surgical suite and recovery facilities allow for convenient and safe patient management during the anesthetic induction, surgery and recovery phases. Our elective and emergency procedures include:
- Abdominal (Colic) Surgery
- Dental and Sinus Surgery
- Fracture Repair
- General Orthopedic Surgery
- Laceration Repair
- Neonatal Abdominal Surgery
- Ophthalmic Surgery
- Septic Joint and Tendon Sheath Therapy
- Upper Airway Surgery
Ophthalmologic cases are evaluated by Dr. Marjorie Neaderland, our consulting board-certified ophthalmologist. We can also arrange consultations with nutritionists and radiologists for specialized assessment if necessary.